Device

UNIS temporarily suspends the acquisition of a 49% stake in H3C

Updated:2023/9/28 14:57

UNIS recently announced that it plans to temporarily terminate the significant asset restructuring involving the acquisition of a 49% stake in H3C. The company intends to complete the issuance of shares to specific entities before proceeding with the relevant matters of the significant asset restructuring.

Previously, UNIS planned to purchase a 48% stake in H3C from H3C Holdings Limited (HPE Cayman) through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Ziguang International Information Technology Co., Ltd., using cash payments. Additionally, UNIS intended to purchase a 1% stake in H3C from Izar Holding Co., bringing the total acquisition to a 49% stake in H3C.

At the same time, UNIS issued a notice titled "2023 Annual Plan for the Issuance of A-Share Stocks to Specific Entities," aiming to raise a total of no more than 12 billion yuan through the issuance of shares to specific entities for the purpose of acquiring the 49% stake in H3C.

UNIS stated that, according to the agreement in the "Put Option Agreement for Share Purchase" signed between Ziguang International, H3C Holdings Limited, and Izar Holding Co., obtaining registration from the China Securities Regulatory Commission for the issuance of shares to specific entities is one of the prerequisites for the completion of this transaction. Taking into account UNIS's own cash funds and financing arrangements, among other factors, and in order to smoothly proceed with the issuance of shares to specific entities and the implementation of this transaction, UNIS has decided to first complete the issuance of shares to specific entities before proceeding with the relevant matters of the significant asset restructuring.

Therefore, UNIS has currently terminated the relevant matters of the significant asset restructuring. After completing the issuance of shares to specific entities, the significant asset restructuring related to this transaction will be further pursued.

 Source:C114
Tags:UNIS|H3C
For press release services, please email us at english@c114.net.cn.

Related News

    E-Mail:english@c114.net.cn

    Copyright© 2014 C114 All rights reserved.
    ICP12002291-4